Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am exhausted

On Tuesdays we have Team Collaboration time. I come in early (at 8), meet with my team and then use the extra time as prep time.

Well this morning, after our meeting I went to check my mailbox, and was asked (and how can you say no) to cover one of the first grade rooms till lunch time when another sub could come in.

It was fine, and I'm glad I was able to help. Our school does a "walk to read" program that is confusing if you've never done it, so it's nice to be able to go in know what to do. It also helps that the kids know me, know that I am a teacher, and that I know what goes on at school.

This afternoon one of my kiddos got sick, and I didn't even know. I was doing a read-aloud at the carpet when one of my kiddos raised her hand and said "Ms. W, I think he needs your help". EWWWWWWWW!

It's night's like this I wish I could come home and go to bed, but I had a meeting from 5:00-8:00. My bed is calling my name. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment